Play Bingo at BGO
Sign up and get 50 Fair Spins keep your winnings at BGO CasinoPlay now!
Have you ever heard of Bingo? I am not talking of your neighbor’s fluffy dog called “Bingo”. I am talking about the classic game that you play with your family on game night, with friends after work or the classic gambling game available in almost all casinos. Unlike in the past when you had to walk/drive a few miles to your local casino, nowadays, you only need an internet connection and you can enjoy a game or two in an online casino. Read on for more information on Bingo.
How To Play Bingo
Compared to most casino games, Bingo is arguably the simplest game in existence today. I mean, how hard is to cross out numbers as they are being called out? Simply put, you only have to cross off a pattern or a line of numbers as they are being drawn at random or as they flush in your screen if you are playing online. The pattern in this case can be diagonal, horizontal or vertical. A casino can also have its own unique pattern or a predetermined shape.
Online Bingo gameplay is fairly straightforward. The underlying software run by a random number generator randomly draws cards for you. However, unlike in a brick and mortar casino, you may be given an opportunity to get new numbers after the first draw.
Before we even go further, you must be asking yourself if the bingo cards are free, right? Well, your guess is as good as mine, they are not free; you have to buy from an online casino. Usually, bingo cards cost the same flat amount. Interestingly, you are allowed to buy multiple cards to increase your chances of winning!
Bingo gameplay can be summarized in the following simple steps.
- Buy bingo tickets/cards- For higher chances of winning, multiple tickets are recommended.
- Wait for the game to start. When the game starts, numbers will start appearing on the screen.
- Mark the numbers being called out using a marker. If you are playing online, you can choose to mark your own cards or alternatively, you can choose to have it done by the casino software automatically.
- Check for complete lines or patterns. When playing offline, be keen to check for any complete line or a pattern.
- Shout Bingo if you win- When you spot a pattern or rather when you have marked 5 numbers in a row diagonally, horizontally or vertically you are supposed to shout “Bingo”. Whoever does this first wins. If you are playing online, the software will detect the win automatically.
- In the event when two people call out “bingo” at the same time, the prize money will be evenly split between the two players. It is imperative to note that casino may have different rules on splitting the prize money.
In online casinos, you are likely to find a number of game variations to spice up things a bit. Usually, you are likely to find 30-ball, 80-ball and 90-ball bingo game variations. As you can easily deduce from the names, 30-ball bingo has the least numbers while the 90-ball bingo has the most numbers.
Looking for Best Casinos in AU right now? Check these out!